We have been very busy here at HHM. We have some exciting projects dropping soon and I wanted to keep everyone posted.
What's new at HHM?
RIAnimation Version 1.0 will be relasing soon! We are currently updating RIAnimation to implement the new jQuery UI effects engine. This will be a huge improvement since it will be using the latest jQuery build and will be compatable with new plugins! We have also added a custom RIAnimation control for creating any combination of animations and an AnimationManager control which can be used similar to the ScriptManager control for managing your current RIAnimations. We hope to have Version 1 released early this summer.
We have a new project dropping this summer! We have been working hard on this one and it is gonna be big. RichUI is a lightweight set of Rich User Interface controls for ASP.NET. This project will be open source and will be built into a WebForms Starter Kit. We are in the middle of development now but we will drop an Alpha soon to get early feedback. Here are some of the highlights:
- RichPanel - Resizable, Draggable Panel
- RichButton - Toggle/Normal Button that supports Images and Text togther
- RichTabs - Tabs with client-side interaction
- RichSplitLayout - Multi-column/multi-row layout control tat supports resizing
- RichAccordion - Accordion with client-side interaction
- RichFormControls - Full-featured controls with built in validation/help/labels and more
- SVGUI - SVG + CSS for scalable Theming
Top Secret: This is an actual product we are working on that enhances your ASP.NET applications performance and User Exprience. I can't say too much about it now, but we will soon be posting more info and possible an Alpha!